Thursday 29 August 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog.  I'm very new to this but lots of people have asked me if I will be blogging about my trip Haute Route Pyrenees so here goes

I have just finished packing, panicking and procrastinating.  I don't feel ready, but I'm not sure you can ever feel ready for what I am about to undertake.  I've had to stop looking at the profile as it makes me feel physically sick.  I just know there will be mountains... lots of mountains.

Tomorrow at 7am I leave for Barcelona, 2 nights there and then the fun begins on Sunday.  I will endeavour to update as I go.

Thank you to everyone who has sponsored me so far. I feel overwhelmed by the generosity shown. Almost at the target.  For anyone who would still like to donate please follow the link.
http://www.justgiving.com/NicholaRoberts1

Right I had better get some sleep.  Barcelona, here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment